As one of the UK’s largest providers of shutters, we are always looking to welcome the best talent to our team. Browse our current vacancies below, and get in touch today.
SE / London location
Typical OTE £90,000 p/a
Do you have a flare for design? Are you a great communicator? Passionate & determined to succeed? Confident, good personality & non-pushy?
We’re looking for Design Consultants with outstanding customer service skills and a great eye for detail. As a design consultant you will:
- Visit customers in their homes
- Understand their requirements & provide expert advice
- Survey, measure & secure an order
Relevant experience is important, especially in surveying & measuring for shutters. Full product and design/sales training is given, with ongoing support and there are no investment costs for you to pay.
Become an even better professional, for the best in the business – send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Reports to: Fulfilment Manager
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000
Hours of Work: 40hr per week Mon – Fri with occasional Saturdays
Location of Work: Hove & Shoreham
With warehouses located in Hove and Shoreham, TCMM Shutter Group is one of the largest suppliers of plantation window shutters in the UK. Our business continues to grow at a very strong rate and our success lies with our customer service which stems from the great team of passionate people working here.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse & Logistics Supervisor to oversee our warehouse teams covering both our Hove and Shoreham sites.
Your primary role will be:
- Be proactive in the development of warehouse team and environment
- Ensure both sites are adequately staffed, (warehouse team, casual labour and agency), depending on weekly delivery schedules.
- Oversee and assist with all container deliveries, unloading customer orders.
- Ensure all installation jobs are ready daily and oversee all TNT and courier collections
- Ensure company is fully compliant with all H&S regulations
- Manage holiday, sickness and breaks within dept
- Work closely with Fulfilment Manager to review team, processes, performance and training and report on plans to improve where required.
- Instigate regular stock takes of sundry items and ensure all stock levels are maintained.
- Ensure the team represent our core values at all times; manage and react to any changes brought on by unforeseen circumstances or changes by the client or crew
- Maintenance and upkeep of warehouse vehicles
- Hours 8am – 4.30pm Monday – Friday with a degree of flexibility required
- Warehouse / logistics management one year (preferred) with proven experience
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads and delegate accordingly
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Pro-active and self-motivated; ability to use initiative and escalate issues when appropriate
- Strong IT skills including Outlook, Excel and MS Word
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate others and work as part of a team.
- Time management skills ensuring daily tasks undertaken effectively, with meticulous attention to detail.
- As the company grows nationwide, good geographical knowledge is required.
- Due to the nature of the physical work, a level a fitness and stamina is required.
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- 28 days Annual Leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays), increased for long service employees
- Overtime available on Saturdays
- Discounted Staff shutters programme
- Health shield Cover
- Opportunities for career development with an ambitious and growing company
If you feel you have the skills and qualifications we are looking for then please email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently recruiting North London and Home Counties
IF YOU ARE A CARPENTER OR CAN WORK WITH WOOD THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU !…..
TCMM Shutter Group are seeking experienced Plantation Shutter Installers to work self employed in the North London area .This opportunity would suit an individual currently working in the plantation window shutters sector or anyone with qualified joinery or carpentry skills.
Join a dynamic team. Set up your own business, work in North London or The Home Counties, Potential earnings of over £45,000 PLUS per annum without large upfront costs?
WHAT IS THERE NOT TO LOVE!
If you have the right skillset then our unique opportunity is the perfect business opportunity for you.
You would be installing our popular shutter product directly in customers homes therefore carpentry skills and experience of the plantation shutter industry are preferable but not essential. Ideally you should be experienced in working with wood, along with excellent communication and customer service skills.
Full extensive product and process training will be given.
You must have a Full UK driving licence. Own van is not essential as lease options are available with mileage contribution.
So, if you feel you have the necessary skills to apply to join a dynamic team then please apply by sending your CV and covering letter over to us.
Job Type: Self Employed
Salary: Over £45,000.00 per annum