Shutterly Fabulous Competition – Win a Methuselah of Champagne
1. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
2. The competition runs from 13:00 GMT 5th May 2017 to 09:00 GMT 15th May 2017. Any entries submitted after that date will not be accepted.
3. To enter the competition you must create your perfect party room Pinterest board including at least one Shutterly Fabulous image and the main competition pin. The competition image will be found on the Shutterly Fabulous Party Room Pinterest board at https://uk.pinterest.com/shutterly/
4. You can enter as many times as you like throughout the competition period from 13:00 GMT 5th May 2017 to 09:00 GMT 15th May 2017. All entries must be received by 09:00 GMT 15th May.
5. All entrants that create a Shutterly Fabulous Party Room Pinterest board will then be entered into a draw to win a bottle of Lanson Black Label Methuselah Champagne.
6. There will be one winner chosen by the Shutterly Fabulous judging panel on Wednesday 17th May 2017. The winner will be contacted via their Pinterest account used to create their entry by Friday 19th May 2017.
7. The prize winner will receive one Lanson Black Label Methuselah Champagne Brut NV 600cl. The average retail value of the prize is £315.
8. If the prize is not claimed within 5 days of the winner being notified, Shutterly Fabulous reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
9. The prize is non-transferable and has no cash redemption value. Subject to availability, Shutterly Fabulous reserves the right to replace the prize with an item of similar value if necessary.
10. Members of staff from the TCMM Shutter Group including: DIY Shutters, California Shutters, The Shutter Store UK, The Shutter Store USA, The Shutter Store Canada and Shutterly Fabulous are not eligible to enter.
11. Friends and family members of staff working for the TCMM Shutter Group are not eligible to enter.
12. Shutterly Fabulous reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the ‘Shutterly Fabulous Competition – Win a Methuselah of Champagne’ at any time
13. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by Shutterly Fabulous or any agency connected with the competition.
14. The competition shall be governed by the laws of United Kingdom.
15. These terms and conditions do not confer any rights to any third parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
· Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their friends & families) of Shutterly Fabulous Inc. (UK), its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
· The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
· Proof of identity and age may be required.
· Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
· All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
· Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
· The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual. A replacement price may be granted by Shutterly Fabulous if required by Shutterly Fabulous due to unforeseen circumstances.
· In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
· The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Shutterly Fabulous (UK) relating to any post-winning publicity.
· Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
· Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
· Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeitue prize.
· Prize must be redeemed within 12 months of Shutterly Fabulous announcing winner on Facebook. If winner(s) cannot be contacted Shutterly Fabulous will not be found at fault and date shall not change.