As one of the UK’s largest providers of shutters, we are always looking to welcome the best talent to our team. Browse our current vacancies below, and get in touch today.
£25K Basic with OTE £37,000 to £45,000 pa + pension
“This company ACTUALLY cares about its staff, doesn’t just say it, actually means it.” – Alan, Shutterly Fabulous Shutter Surveyor.
An exciting opportunity for a passionate and hardworking individual, Shutterly Fabulous are looking for someone with prior involvement within the industry or experience in window installation or carpentry to join our growing team.
About Shutterly Fabulous
– Award winning UK-wide shutter company.
– Established in 2002 and now operating as the UK’s leading independent shutter company.
– Full training on plantation shutters provided to successful applicants.
– Sourcing talent both from within and outside the plantation shutter industry.
– Owns and operates several established brands within the UK’s burgeoning shutter market.
– Competitive salary with OTE’s.
– Company van.
– Flexible working hours based around your availability.
– Full training provided
– Ongoing technical top-up training.
– Very flexible holiday entitlement
– Medical Insurance
– Staff Discount
– Local storage hub near your home arranged for you to collect shutter orders.
– All shutter measuring and fitting equipment provided, including PPE.
This exciting position comes with full office support and all the tools needed to thrive while working within your local area for the UK’s largest independent shutter company. Our in-house diary team will arrange your days – saving you the hassle – and your schedule will be divided between measuring and installation days. All we ask is that you offer the first-class personal service which sets SF apart from our competitors.
– Representing Shutterly Fabulous Nationwide
– Meeting customers daily while providing a friendly and helpful service.
– Undertaking on-site design consultations at customers’ homes.
– Measuring for and fitting plantation shutters.
– Being open to personal and career growth within a growing organisation.
The Ideal Candidate
– Previous experience with plantation shutters desirable, or a proven carpentry background desired. Full training will be provided.
– Excellent communication and customer service skills.
– Proactive ability to work on own initiative.
– An enthusiastic team player.
– Full clean driving license.
Feel you have what it takes to join us? Simply send your CV and covering letter to us. We can’t wait to hear from you!